Monthly Tuition and Recital Fees:
*below prices effective June 1, 2017 - May 30, 2018
Tuition is due by the 1st of the current month - there is a 6 day grace period and tuition is considered late beginning the 8th of each month. Costume and Recital Participation Fee due no later than November 30, 2017.
Recital Participation Fee
Foundations + 1 lesson (2 lessons weekly)
Basic + 1 lesson
(3 lessons weekly)
Pre Pointe 2.5/week
Pre Pointe + 1 lesson
(3.5 lessons weekly)
*Apprentice & *Corps
*Company Orange (4 hours ballet
Company Green & Pre Pro (4.5 hours ballet)
4 Lessons Weekly
ALL additional lessons after 4 weekly
Tap/Jazz & Bronze & Copper Jazz
Platinum, Gold & Silver Jazz
$25 (1.25 hours)
- Tuition can be paid by check by leaving it in the drop box on the office desk.
- By cash (please get a receipt from a faculty member).
- We now accept credit card payments. There is a 4% fee to process. If you wish to pay by credit card, please email and we will get you set up.
- ACH Draw is now available - please fill out this form and turn in to Kate.
- -OR- if you wish to set up the "Bill Pay" feature with your banking institution. Please note as we are a small business we do not have a direct deposit account for bill pay. Once you click payment and the amount withdraws from your account, it takes 5 - 7 days for a paper check to arrive. Information needed for Bill Pay:
Bountiful School of Ballet
566 West 1350 South #3
Woods Cross, UT 84010
Account # STUDENT NAME
**Families with 3 or more students taking are eligible for a family discount. Pay full price for the first child, and take $5 off for each additional child.
Registration Fee $20 - 1st child, $15 - each additional child DUE YEARLY by September 15th (max of $50 per family)
Costume Fees are due by November 30, 2014 for the May 2015 *Costume Fee includes costume and headpiece that dancer keeps. The participation fee will be assessed only for the ballet performance. We do not charge admission to our recital.