Monthly Tuition and Recital Fees:
*below prices effective June 1, 2017 – May 30, 2018
Tuition is due by the 1st of the current month – there is a 6 day grace period and tuition is considered late beginning the 8th of each month. Costume and Recital Participation Fee due no later than November 30, 2017.
(Change “show entries” to “25” to see the entire table, if needed.)
|Lessons/Description||Tuition||Ballet Costume Fee||Recital Participation Fee|
|Foundations + 1 lesson (2 lessons weekly)||$70/month|
|Basic + 1 lesson|
(3 lessons weekly)
|Pre-pointe + 1 lesson|
(3.5 lessons weekly)
|Apprentice and Corps||$90/month||$80||$20|
|Company Orange (4 hours ballet)||$110/month||$90||$20|
|Company Green and Pre-Pro (4.5 hours ballet)||$120/month||$90||$20|
|4 lessons weekly||$110/month|
|ALL additional lessons after 4 weekly||Add $20/month|
|Jazz/Character/Jazz-Tap Combo||See above||$50 Tap/Jazz & Bronze & Copper Jazz|
Platinum, Gold & Silver Jazz
|Jazz Company||$25/month (1.25 hours)||$90||$10|
Tuition can be paid:
- By check by leaving it in the drop box on the office desk.
- By cash (please get a receipt from a faculty member).
- By credit card payment. There is a 4% fee to process. If you wish to pay by credit card, please email and we will get you set up.
- By setting BSOB up with “Bill Pay” with your bank. Please note as we are a small business we do not have a direct deposit account for bill pay. Once you click payment and the amount withdraws from your account, it takes 5 – 7 days for a paper check to arrive. Information needed for Bill Pay:
Bountiful School of Ballet
566 West 1350 South #3
Woods Cross, UT 84010
Account # STUDENT NAME
- By ACH Draw – please fill out this form and turn it to Kate.
Registration Fee: $20 – 1st child, $15 – each additional child DUE YEARLY by September 15th (max of $50 per family)
Families with 3 or more students taking are eligible for a family discount. Pay full price for the first child, and take $5 off for each additional child.
Costume Fee includes costume and headpiece that dancer keeps. The participation fee will be assessed only for the ballet performance. We do not charge admission to our recital.