Monthly Tuition and Recital Fees:
*below prices effective July 1, 2020 – May 31, 2021
Our “regular season” from September through May runs as a 36-week program, with 9 equal payments due on the 1st of each month. Tuition is due by the 1st of the current month – there is a 6 day grace period and tuition is considered late beginning the 7th of each month. Costume and Recital Participation Fee is due no later than November 30, 2020.
|Number of Classes/Week||Monthly Tuition|
|Company Green and Pre-Pro (no jazz)||$135/month|
|Company Green and Pre-Pro (with jazz)||$166.25/month|
|Company Jazz||Add $31.25/month|
|Level||Ballet Costume Fee||Recital Participation Fee|
|Company Green and Pre-Pro||$110||$35|
|Platinum, Gold, & Silver Jazz||$75||$15|
Tuition can be paid:
- By check by leaving it in the drop box on the office desk.
- By cash (please get a receipt from a faculty member).
- By credit card payment. You can fill out the Credit Card Authorization online here.
- By setting BSOB up with “Bill Pay” with your bank. Please note as we are a small business we do not have a direct deposit account for bill pay. Once you click payment and the amount withdraws from your account, it takes 5 – 7 days for a paper check to arrive. Information needed for Bill Pay:
Bountiful School of Ballet
566 West 1350 South #3
Woods Cross, UT 84010
Account # STUDENT NAME
- You can fill out the ACH Authorization online here for automatic withdrawal.
Registration Fee: $30 each child DUE YEARLY by September 1st. Families with multiple children enrolled pay a maximum of $75 per family.
Costume Fee includes costume and headpiece that dancer keeps. We do not charge admission to our recital.