Skip to content
- Adjusted start times – start times for classes Monday – Thursday have been pushed back 15 minutes. We have done this with the hope that students will have time to get home, change, use the restroom and wash their hands before entering the studio. We would encourage all students to change at home as much as possible.
- We will continue to use all 3 entrances until further notice – classroom/teacher assignments will be announced no later than Monday, August 17th.
- Drinking fountain will remain closed.
- Classes capped at 12 unless scheduled to use stage sized studio.
- To limit congregating, only dancers will be allowed in the studio and lobby; for any BRAND NEW students a parent may accompany them the first week.
- Classroom surfaces wiped down between each class and studio fully sanitized each evening.
- Masks are required (if there is a medical or sensory issue please reach out and we will make accommodations).